Meetings & Events

Event Information:

  • City Resources

    311 – City information and non-emergency services 24/7 –

    Toronto Water:

    Water Service Repair Request – Call 311 for water emergencies or to report:
    + watermain breaks
    + basement or sewer flooding
    + problems with water pressure or volume
    + discoloured tap water
    + leaking or broken water meter
    + leaking fire hydrant

    Drain Grant Application –

    Residential Toilet Replacement Program –

    Residential Washer Rebate Program –

    Commercial Washer Rebate Program –

    Parks, Recreation & Forestry:

    Agreement for Contractors to Perform Arboricultural Services on City Owned Street Trees

    Let Us Plant a Tree –

    Consent to Street Tree Maintenance for Boundary Line Street Trees–

    Arborist Report For Development Applications–

    Application to Injure or Destroy Trees on Private Property –

    Building Department:

    Application for a Permit to Construct or Demolish –

    Schedule 2: Sewage System Installer Information –

    Declaration for Time Frames –

    Building Design Information Sheet –

    Project Review Request –

    Demolition Permit Application Checklist –

    Tree Declaration –

    Sign Variance Application –

    City Planning Department:

    Development Approval Application –

    City Planning Application Fees –

    Toronto Animal Services:

    Pet License Application –

    Transportation Services:

    Permit Parking Application Form – /onstreet/pdf/permit_app.pdf

    Parking on Residential Front Yards & Boulevards Application –

    Parking on Residential Front Yards & Boulevards Appeal Application –

    Commercial Boulevard Parking Application –

    Application for Free Snow Removal from City Sidewalk –

    City Clerk’s Office:

    Freedom of Information, Access/Correction Request –

    Filing An Insurance Claim With the City of Toronto –

    Finance Department:

    2010 Request for Reconsideration (RfR) Form –

    Property Tax Bill – Frequently Asked Questions –

    2010 Property Tax Rebate Application for Registered Charities –

    2010 Application for Property Tax Increase Deferral Program –

    2010 Application for Property Tax Increase Cancellation Program–

    Assessment Review Board (ARB) website –

    Assessment Review Board (ARB) – How to File a Complaint –

    Assessment Review Board (ARB) – Notice of Complaint –


    Frequently Asked Questions about Parking -


    Frequently Asked Questions about By-laws -