|Job Classification Title||CROSSING GUARD|
|Division||Policy, Planning, Finance & Administration|
|Section||PPF&A Program Support|
|Work Location||Osler St. Railway crossing (north of Dupont St)|
|Job Stream||Children, Community & Social Services|
|Job Type||Temporary, Part-Time|
|Salary/Rate||$11.67 - $14.15 / Hour|
|Hours of Work (bi-weekly)||2.67 hours per day (subject to change)|
|Shift Information||Monday - Friday|
|Posting Date||January 13, 2016|
|Number of Positions Open||1|
School Crossing Guards are an integral and important part of the community. These highly dedicated men and women work every school day to protect and assist children across busy crossings.
· Assist elementary school children in crossing railway tracks at the Osler Street level crossing.
· Wear mandatory safety equipment supplied by the City of Toronto.
· Must be punctual and stay for the entire scheduled shift time.
· Apply safety precautions and procedures in the performance of duties in accordance with the Occupational Health and Safety Act policies of the City of Toronto.
Your application must describe your qualifications as they relate to:
You must also have:
- Candidates will be required to pass a Vulnerable Sector Screening check prior to being hired for this position.
- City of Toronto, PPF&A Crossing Guards work 2.67 hours per day (subject to change).